Commercial Series | Series 52
Commercial Door (Double Side Beaded)
|Maximum Panel Height*
|Maximum Panel Width*
|Maximum Glass Thickness
||0.14 - 0.54
||3.1 - 4
* Subject to individual site conditions and wind loads. Contact AWS Technical Support for more information, e-mail email@example.com
Key Features / Performance Characteristics
- Series 52 doors are 50mm thick for added strength.
- Can be configured as hinged, sliding or pivot door.
- Series 52 doors have removable snap-on glazing beads on horizontals and verticals (both sides).
- Stile to rail joint is securely fixed with custom spigot assembly.
- Spigots are secured to rails with 10# spline screws.
- Glass can be blocked and fitted with adjustable setting block.
- Series 52 doors will accept glass up to 24mm thick.
- When configured as sliding panels, heavy duty bottom rolling running gear or alternative Centor E3 top-hung rollers deliver smooth reliable operation.
- Horizontal rails can be fitted with square or splayed glazing beads.
- 19mm high glazing beads ensure that the glass gets the right bite.
- Can be security glazed with captive external glazing wedge.
- Four midrail options 50mm and 115mm deep with single external bead. Plus 125mm and 200mm midrails with four glazing beads.
- Lock stile wide enough to accept most lock types.
- Rebated French meeting stiles.
- Can be fitted with Centor S1E Eco Screen
AWS hardware options designed for use with Series 52 Commercial Door (Double Side Beaded).
AWS systems designed to share similar aesthetic and performance qualities to Series 52.
Commercial Sliding Window
Commercial Double-Hung Window
Commercial Awning Window
Apartment Sliding Window
AWS systems which offer a similiar function to Series 52 but differ in aesthetics and performance.
Apartment Sliding Door
Commercial Door (Single Side Beaded)
Light Commercial Door
Architectural Hinged Door
SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (External Sliding)
SlideMASTER™ Sliding Door (Internal Sliding)
Thermally Broken Hinged Door
Thermally Broken Sliding Door