- Series 52 doors are 50mm thick for added strength.
- Can be configured as hinged, sliding or pivot door.
- Series 52 doors have removable snap-on glazing beads on horizontals and verticals (both sides).
- Stile to rail joint is securely fixed with custom spigot assembly.
- Spigots are secured to rails with 10# spline screws.
- Glass can be blocked and fitted with adjustable setting block.
- Series 52 doors will accept glass up to 24mm thick.
- Horizontal rails can be fitted with square or splayed glazing beads.
- 19mm high glazing beads ensure that the glass gets the right bite.
- Can be security glazed with captive external glazing wedge.
- Four midrail options 50mm and 115mm deep with single external bead. Plus 125mm and 200mm midrails with four glazing beads.
- Lock stile wide enough to accept most lock types.
- Rebated French meeting stiles.
- Can be fitted with Centor S1E Eco Screen
|Maximum Panel Height*||3000mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1000mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 28mm|
* Subject to individual site conditions and wind loads. Contact AWS Technical Support for more information, e-mail email@example.com