NATSPEC Branded worksections are technical worksections developed by NATSPEC in conjunction with a manufacture-known as a NATSPEC Product Partner. Each branded worksection is based on the associated NATSPEC generic worksection and shares the same classification number. It is a MS Word document Template which follows the NATSPEC style and can be customised.
Advantages of NATSPEC branded worksections
• An alternative to a generic worksection where a particular product has been selected at the design stage. Associated generic material not manufactured by the Product Partner is still provided.
• Minimal customising required as the Template has been approximately 90% pre-edited in conjunction with the Product Partner.
• Current product information is readily available and accessible via hyperlinks between the Template and the Product Partner's website reducing research time and facilitating early decision making.
• The possibility of product substitution by the contractor may be reduced as the unique performance characteristics of the product are clearly specified.
• Specifiers can rely on NATSPEC industry knowledge and regular updates of the relevant standards and building codes.
The AWS NATSPEC Branded Worksection
This branded worksection Template is applicable to commercial aluminium framed windows and glazed doors manufactured by AWS ARCHITECTURAL WINDOW SYSTEMS PTY LTD and residential aluminium framed windows and glazed doors manufactured by VANTAGE ALUMINIUM JOINERY; consisting of proprietary suites supplied as complete systems. It includes glazing, hardware, louvres, and grilles as well as installation accessories, such as fixings, flashings, sealants and seals, caulking and weather-stripping, necessary for the satisfactory functioning of the whole system.