The ComfortEDGE™ Awning Window from the Vantage® Residential Series delivers a highly energy efficient window using embedded technology. This significantly minimises exposed aluminium and drastically reduces heat transfer in and out of the building.
Ideal for residential applications using standard aluminium framing.
• Excellent weather performance (600pa) makes it suitable for use in exposed locations throughout Australia
• Patented technology using a fully embedded frame
• Excellent energy performance
• Incredible insulation of your home
• Single and double reveal options
• 75mm framing accepts up to 20mm Insulated Glazing Units
• Revolutionary in performance, styling and affordability
|Maximum Panel Height*||Various|
|Maximum Panel Width*||Various|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 20mm|
|SHGC Range||0.224 - 0.572|
|Uw Range||2.32 - 3.22|
Take a look at some of the unique features of this product
75mm Frame accepts 18-20mm IGU's for optimal energy performance and increased frame strength
Integrating the frame with the reveal delivers a minimalist design aesthetic and optimal viewing plane to the outdoors.
Thermal performance is achieved by reducing the exposed internal boundary and the ability to transfer energy through the aluminium frame.
Fly-screen clips hold fly-screens neatly against the frame and allow for easy installation and removal
Colour match fly screen to your internal finishes for a discrete appearance