* Subject to individual site conditions and wind loads. Contact AWS Technical Support for more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Features / Performance Characteristics
- This bi-fold swivel operator throws locking stainless steel bolts into the frame at top and bottom of the panel. Optional key-locking (separately installed) is available. Available in 316-grade stainless steel and painted finish.
- Having an operator handle located centrally on a bi-fold door removes the need to bend down or stretch to reach flush bolts that might be located at the top and bottom of the stiles.
- The ANDO™ handle is clean and smooth with no visible fasteners when is in the closed position.
- Available in a large range of powder coat finishes to match the door panel colour.
- Also available in 316 grade stainless steel.
- Low line furniture (15mm) ensures the handle won’t strike adjoining panels when doors are in the open position.
- Handle has ball detent to keep the handle at 90° (in the unlock position) when opening panels.
- Matching hinged door lever furniture available.
Resources & Downloads
AWS product options designed compatible with Bi-fold Door Operator.prev
FoldMASTER™ Bi-Fold Door (bottom rolling)
High Performance Bi-fold Window
High Performance Bi-fold Door
Thermally Broken Bi-fold Door
ViewMASTER™ Bi-Fold Door (top hung)
ViewMASTER™ Bi-Fold Door (bottom rolling)
ThermalHEART E3 Bi-Fold Door (Top Hung)
ThermalHEART™ F3 Bi-fold (Bottom Rolling)